Please note that although some of our positions are seasonal, we’re always looking for people who are passionate about what they do and enjoy being part of an amazing team.
If you’d like to put your talent and creativity to work, we’d love to hear from you.
Equipment Operator- Tier 3
Do you thrive in working outdoors?
Are you punctual and bring your positive outlook and demeanor to work every day?
If you answered yes… then we want to talk to you!
- A valid driver’s license is required; Class 1 with air brake endorsement preferred (clean driver abstract required)
- 5 years minimum heavy equipment experience, preferably with farm equipment
- Welding experience an asset
- Automotive repair and maintenance experience an asset
- Ability to lift up to fifty pounds repeatedly
- Pesticide certificate preferred
- First Aid certificate an asset
- Equipment Operator ticket an asset
Named one of the Top 100 Restaurants in Canada, Old Vines Restaurant at Quails’ Gate Winery is an all-season culinary destination offering the ultimate in wine and food pairings. With a true ‘sense of place’ overlooking our vineyards and the sparkling waters of Okanagan Lake, the culinary team creates locally sourced seasonal menus to provide an exceptional dining experience. Old Vines Restaurant is considered one of the best places to learn or refine your craft.
Our pastry team at the Old Vines Restaurant is key to our culinary success and works in partnership with our ingredient inspired brigade in order to provide an exceptional culinary experience to each of our guests.
When you join our exceptional culinary team, you will be presented with the resources to further your wine education and career development. Old Vines Restaurant is seen as one of Canada’s Top 100 restaurants, providing you with a true taste of the Okanagan. With breathtaking views from the restaurant, you are sure to enjoy being a part of our dedicated team.
- Basic knowledge of sanitary guidelines and operation of an industrial dishwasher
- Previous experience in a high paced environment
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Positive attitude, outgoing and approachable attitude
- Hard working and reliable
- Must be able to multitask while under pressure and maintain composure
- Level 1 Food Safe
- Interest in pursuing a career within the culinary arts is an asset
- Clean and sanitize pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures
- Restock all service ware
- Operate dishwasher to company and manufacturer specifications
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and correctly stored
- Remove garbage/recycling
- Break down, clean, and sanitize the dish area at the end of the day
- Ensure dish, storage areas, coolers and equipment are clean and organized
- Ensure regular communication with Chef/Sous Chef regarding dish area issues and ordering of product
- Assist in receiving and storing supplies and food
Chef De Partie
Working with the team at Quails’ Gate, you will create dishes around the local Okanagan bounty with ingredients sourced from surrounding fields and pastures, as well as regional British Columbia farms.
As we head into our 2021 season, we are looking for experienced, talented, mature individuals to join our culinary team.
Based out of our West Kelowna office, we are seeking a talented individual to join our team and be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing internal and external marketing and communication programs. This role will focus on developing communications that reinforce our brand platforms and be the primary contact for media inquiries. The creative side of this role will be driven based on creating experiences (such as orchestrating and hosting winemaker and SFE family events with key media, manage event participation and create and execute special events to promote brand awareness. Oversight of our digital marketing strategy and social media campaigns will also be a key function.
Wine Shop Sales Associate
Quails’ Gate Estate Winery is looking for talented, energetic wine enthusiasts to join our Wine Shop Sales team! As the ambassadors of Quails’ Gate Estate Winery, a Sales Associate will be responsible for providing each of our guests with an experience beyond extraordinary, by demonstrating superior wine knowledge, exceptional customer service, and a passion for storytelling.
By joining our Wineshop team you will learn about our award-winning wines and work in the most scenic location on our property. Your work environment will be fast paced with a friendly energetic atmosphere. Onsite training is provided to ensure that all staff have the resources to make their career at Quails’ Gate a success.
Sales Associate - Wholesale
Based out of our West Kelowna office, we are seeking a talented individual to join our team and facilitate and generate distribution of SFE products in wholesale channels throughout North America and in Export Markets. Responsible to support achievement of sales and revenue objectives through planning and execution of programs in the wholesale market.
The host is the conductor of the restaurant, you will facilitate a seamless memorable experience by organizing reservations, greeting and directing guests and sharing your knowledge of the Quails’ Gate Estate.
We are seeking a permanent, full-time Intermediate Accountant responsible to provide accounting support for the finance function of the company. Reporting to the Divisional Controller, your major responsibilities will include Accounts Payable, Inventory Management, assistance with Cost Accounting and Financial Reporting.
Harvest Cellar Hand
We are currently looking for candidates to join our team for 2021 Harvest season that are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented. The Cellar Harvest Intern position is responsible for providing technical and logistical support to the award winning wine making team at Quails’ Gate Winery. Our innovative production team has all the tools, skills and resources needed to assist you in realizing you future career.
Wine Shop Concierge
Our Quails’ Gate Concierge is the conductor of the onsite guest experience, you will facilitate a seamless memorable experience by organizing reservations, coordinating tasting, greeting and directing guests and sharing your knowledge of the Quails’ Gate Estate.